December 22 2010
Santa Baby... Defund ObamaCare.
ObamaCare is so full of bad provisions that sometimes it's hard to pick the worst ones. But Alex Cortes and Robin Smith have made a list of seven deadly items in the legislation. Their article in the Washington Times, "Conservative Christmas wish list," is actually a list of provisions they want defunded. Here they are:
1. The Preventive Services Task Force
2. The Independent Payment Advisory Board
3. Grant programs for states to "monitor premium increases"
4. Grant program to establish state exchanges
5. Multistate health plans offered by the Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
6. Minority-only programs
7. Advisory Committee on Breast Cancer in Young Women
I encourage you to read their full article here, for an explanation of why these programs are bad.